منتدى ابناء الصليحاب

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتدى ابناء الصليحاب

منتدى ابناء الصليحاب

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

التعـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــريف بتــــــــــــــــــــــــراث الصليحـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــاب وافكارهم

سحابة الكلمات الدلالية

المواضيع الأخيرة

» وصفات للعلاج بالتمر
تحدث باللغه الانجليزيه بسهوله... Emptyالثلاثاء أكتوبر 11, 2016 12:42 pm من طرف أم عزة

» احلى ابتسامه
تحدث باللغه الانجليزيه بسهوله... Emptyالثلاثاء أكتوبر 11, 2016 12:36 pm من طرف أم عزة

» احلى ابتسامه
تحدث باللغه الانجليزيه بسهوله... Emptyالثلاثاء أكتوبر 11, 2016 12:33 pm من طرف أم عزة

» مازلت اصمت
تحدث باللغه الانجليزيه بسهوله... Emptyالثلاثاء أكتوبر 11, 2016 12:26 pm من طرف أم عزة

» هدية الصباح
تحدث باللغه الانجليزيه بسهوله... Emptyالثلاثاء أكتوبر 11, 2016 12:20 pm من طرف أم عزة

» السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
تحدث باللغه الانجليزيه بسهوله... Emptyالثلاثاء أكتوبر 11, 2016 12:01 pm من طرف أم عزة

» تحدث باللغه الانجليزيه بسهوله...
تحدث باللغه الانجليزيه بسهوله... Emptyالإثنين نوفمبر 09, 2015 4:53 pm من طرف Abdurahimborgo

» إساءه في حق رابطة طلاب الصليحاب بجامعة النيلين من قبل الاتحاد
تحدث باللغه الانجليزيه بسهوله... Emptyالثلاثاء يوليو 14, 2015 4:03 pm من طرف Abdurahimborgo

» المحافظه على تراث الصليحاب من الضياع
تحدث باللغه الانجليزيه بسهوله... Emptyالأربعاء فبراير 25, 2015 11:27 pm من طرف الصادق مجمود

أبريل 2024

الإثنينالثلاثاءالأربعاءالخميسالجمعةالسبتالأحد

اليومية اليومية

التبادل الاعلاني

انشاء منتدى مجاني

5 مشترك

تحدث باللغه الانجليزيه بسهوله...

عسل الصليحاب
    عسل الصليحاب

عدد المساهمات : 138
    تاريخ التسجيل : 01/08/2010
    العمر : 39
    الموقع : السعوديه (جده)

تحدث باللغه الانجليزيه بسهوله... Empty تحدث باللغه الانجليزيه بسهوله...

مُساهمة من طرف عسل الصليحاب الثلاثاء أغسطس 17, 2010 10:24 pm

العميد
    العميد

عدد المساهمات : 215
    تاريخ التسجيل : 04/08/2010
    الموقع : المملكة المتحدة

تحدث باللغه الانجليزيه بسهوله... Empty رد: تحدث باللغه الانجليزيه بسهوله...

مُساهمة من طرف العميد السبت أغسطس 28, 2010 7:14 pm

Thanks alot for the link
    فرح عبدالعزيز محمد

عدد المساهمات : 1
    تاريخ التسجيل : 18/02/2012
    الموقع : الحصاحيصا19الفقراءسابقاالفيحاءحاليا

مُساهمة من طرف فرح عبدالعزيز محمد الأحد فبراير 19, 2012 2:44 am

it s frist time fore me to take part with you im able even expres my feeling becous i think i have alot add becouse its my home and aprt of this great hom and i supose atles to say sothing in order to help our brother so as to now something about the languge and also it my help as to show our cultuer to the peole in all over the world we realy ready to partcpite fffffffffffffffffffarah aslan 0915280165
    bargawi72
    bargawi72

عدد المساهمات : 392
    تاريخ التسجيل : 25/07/2010
    الموقع : k.s.a

مُساهمة من طرف bargawi72 الأحد فبراير 19, 2012 6:13 pm

العزيزة فرح مرحبا بك بين اهلك وعشيرتك فان من السعد اطلالتك البهية فى يوم كهذا .ان هذا البيت بيت القبيلة وفيه ورود ورياحين جميلة ام دودي وام عزة وواحة وغيرهن من الزهور الفواحة فابدعن فيه ما استطعتن وما نحن الا حراس له وخدم فيه .ودمتي بود
    حسن
    Abdurahimborgo

عدد المساهمات : 4
    تاريخ التسجيل : 14/07/2015

مُساهمة من طرف Abdurahimborgo الإثنين نوفمبر 09, 2015 4:41 pm

In the beginning, I would like to start with the God's greetings word peace be upon all of you. First of all it's my honour to see all my clan gathering together and understanding each others. In addition, it is one of our patriotism to share our ideas together instead of just arguing each others ! Moreover, most of our enemies watching us for so many decades saying these people are ignorant people and they think that we never have goals, aims in life .Unfortunately, thy forgot that we as whatever they called as Waddai, Borgo22, solihab, maba submitted the God's words in more than 14 countries in Africa, despite the fact that , most of our ancestors died as martyrs in declaring tchad republic from the France colonial regime. Futhermore, the kabkab battle is our witness after God that more than 700 thousands of our ancestors died fighting with these France colonial site since that time France , collected at least for tribes in t Chad republic to in order to conspiracy against Waddai people because they knew that this Islamic tribes is the major tribe and they might be the enemies of France in future therefore, they planned to flee them to Sudan,Nigeria,Tunisia, central Africa, Cameron etc . Finally don't forget that we are the king of kings in Africa and be proud that you are the master of Africa before the dark age which is before Islam and After the light age which is After Islam Waddai kingdom since, 1635-1919 be proud be Waddai!

Written by Abdurahim Abdulaziz Yagob

I am very proud of being Waddai.
    Abdurahimborgo

مُساهمة من طرف Abdurahimborgo الإثنين نوفمبر 09, 2015 4:52 pm

In the beginning, I would like to start with the God's greetings word peace be upon all of you. First of all it's my honour to see all my clan gathering together and understanding each others. In addition, it is one of our patriotism to share our ideas together instead of just arguing each others ! Moreover, most of our enemies watching us for so many decades saying these people are ignorant people and they think that we never had goals, aims in life .Unfortunately, thy forgot that we as whatever they called as Waddai, Borgo, solihab, maba submitted the God's words in more than 14 countries in Africa, despite the fact that , most of our ancestors died as martyrs in declaring tchad republic from the France colonial regime. Futhermore, the kabkab battle is our witness after God. that more than 700 thousands of our ancestors died fighting with these France colonial site since that time France , collecte at least for tribes in t Chad republic in order to show conspiracy against Waddai people. Because, they knew that this Islamic tribe is the major tribe and they might be the enemies of France in future therefore, they planned to to push them politically to flee them to Sudan,Nigeria,Tunisia, central Africa, Cameron etc.... . Finally don't forget that we are the king of kings in Africa and be proud that you are the master of Africa before the dark age which is before Islam and After the light age which is After Islam Waddai kingdom since, 1635-1919 be proud be Waddai!

Written by: Abdurahim Abdulaziz Yagob

I am very proud of being Waddai.
    Abdurahimborgo

مُساهمة من طرف Abdurahimborgo الإثنين نوفمبر 09, 2015 4:53 pm

The day of Waddai shall come soon by the willingness of Allah

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو السبت أبريل 27, 2024 6:50 pm